Green Guayusa - Loose Leaf - 1KG
For customers who want a little (lot?) more of our delicious tea, we're now able to offer our loose leaf in volumes of 1KG.
This is exceptionally good value for the quality of this particular Guayusa.
What is Guayusa?
Guayusa is a caffeinated leaf from the Ecuadorean Amazon.
It's high in caffeine and antioxidants. It's virtually tannin-free and tastes great.
Many people are switching to Guayusa as an alternative to coffee or tea - particularly because of how the caffeine releases very slowly, meaning you don't feel the anxiety or rapid crashes and highs that these other sources of caffeine can bring.
Please note this product comes in food grade sack without any branding. It will be secured firmly with a cable tie to keep the product fresh. Once you receive the Guayusa it will best to move it to an airtight container of your choice.
Beyond the face value cost of our products, here's why we believe we're the best value Guayusa Tea available in the UK and EU:
- Packed in UK tea factories with certifications including the British Retail Consortium, Ethical Tea Partnership, Fairtrade, Rainforest Alliance and Organic Certification.
- Top-grade biodegradable mesh used for tea bags. Branded boxes produced by same company who's worked with Maldon Sea Salt, Dorset Cereals, Clipper Teas and all major UK supermarket brands.
Our Guayusa supplier (we buy direct) pays their farmer collectives 15% more than the Fair Trade rate.
- Our storage location visited by Council Food Safety Team + awarded top rating.
- Words on packs reviewed by food law solicitor, ensuring no false claims made.
- Passing value to you by undercharging on postage. We undercharge on UK postage and (just about) break even on everything else.
Thanks for understanding that beyond the product cost, there's a lot going on to ensure we're delivering the absolute best value.
Shipping costs calculated at checkout depending on region being shipped to.
We undercharge on UK postage; just about break even on everything else.
It's impossible for us to compete with the likes of Amazon Prime as a tiny business. Thanks for understanding we have to charge a minimal shipping fee.
We ship to the UK, EU, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada.
Orders outside the UK will have a tracking number.
Please note that orders to the UK have never gone missing in the past but things have been slower lately because of postal strikes beyond our control. Since events of late shipping outside the UK seems best with a tracked service so we can watch its progress and it does seem to be taking 10-21 days in most cases. It always used to be more like 5-10 days.